As Black Friday is upon us, we're getting prett-ey excited about it (IS IT HERE YET?!).
If you're mentally preaching 'saaaaame', then know you're not alone - for those that love a bargain the pre-sale prep and overwhelming excitement are real!
Here are some things you *only* know if you're addicted to sales shopping...
1. You walk in the sales department like a freaking BOSS, you fear nothing and you need no ones help.
Sales assistant: 'Welcome to...'
2. You have a plan and you're bloody serious about it. Either you'll leave there with the pieces you've been eyeing for months or you'll leave empty handed.
(Well maybe not, I mean you can't pass on an unbelievable bargain)
3. You will make sure your friends know what the plan is and that they stay focused. There will be NO BARGAIN LEFT BEHIND.
But there will be men, if they don't stick to the plan.
4. 'Chaos' is not a word in your vocabulary - where people see clothes flooding the store, you see opportunity.
The five seconds rule was never meant for food anyway.
5. You maybe sucked in maths at GCSE, but now you're a whizz with percentages.
You also sound hella clever calculating tips at restaurants - just one of the perks of this lifestyle.
6. You will religiously stalk that cute top until it goes on sale.
Sales assistant: 'Oh, it's you again.'
Me: 'Leave me alone Carol, I'm just here to check on my baby'
7. You take a deep breath when you find the perfect dress: Do they have it in your size? DUN-DUN!
More climatic then ANY episode of Law & Order.
8. You go straight to the Sale aisle when you're shopping.
THIS IS MY HOME.
9. 'Thanks, I got it on sale' is your answer to any given compliment.
You've earned that compliment girl. YAS!
10. You feel like an absolute winner walking out of the store with your new season wardrobe all for £99.99
This is how we do it.